20080501

and so it ends....

The more I play GTA it just gets better and better I mean damn, it's just a cool ass game.. I can easily see people out there doing some serious geeking out with this game... But last night was my last class of public speaking and I had to accept "Best Speaker" and speak for two minutes, and two minutes is a long time tryna just go off the dome killing time and tryin' to thank people and be entertaining! But I believe it came out well with a time of 2:02. After we all spoke our teacher gave a great speech about how a pretty good student tried to get a pretty good job and he found out pretty good wasn't enough.. And how on a gravestone the dates belong to God but the - in between belongs to you... I really took it to heart and asked the Jazziest girl in my class to go out with me sometime... So in the future, hopefully this weekend we'll hang out...sweet right? But one problem is theres not to much to do that's cool datewise here in Virginia Beach.. Like there's this Greek restaurant Nazeef's, with bellydancers and hookahs, but that's the most interesting place I've found.. But tonight I'll be going out with Smitty to see what the club is looking like, so I'll let y'all know how that goes...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats