20080410

The waiting room....

The fucking waiting room... it's the worst place to be... I swear to you it is, I don't mean some room waiting to see a doctor or some shit like that... I mean the limbo of calling somebody and texting somebody you want to talk to and getting no response. It's so frustrating to me, because I know that they're seeing missed calls and texts but just ignoring them...
Now before y'all think I'm some kind of stalking, lameazoid I'm the type of person who if I send a chick a text at 4pm Monday and call later that night at like 9pm if she doesn't answer or respond then I feel like I'm in the waiting room, because I'm probably not going to call her until like thursday or until she calls me. Just to be money
A lot of things I do make me a hypocrite because I hate being in the waiting room and as I write this I've got two girls in the waiting room... and I feel like shit kinda when I see them call and I let it just ring to voicemail or whatever, but I take sleights to my character very seriously and I refuse to be THAT guy. But I really wanna get at this girl ( It's my roomates co-worker JP BTW the girl from friday night lights) so I'll just see how it goes and wait till she calls me when it's my turn...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats