20080403

I need to write about that viscious cockblock.... I wrote previously about a real cute puerto rican girl in class or whatever... so today I see her again after my debacle last thursday... so I class today I jump hella fresh and even throw on some smell good ( yeah I like to stunt for these girls, so what?) anyways in class teach comes in late and hands out exams from last thursday and when I go to get mines, she says " I wanna say you got the highest score in the class!" I told the teach "shhh shhh" I got a 179 crazy right? So I sit down and everybody's kinda lookin at me like damn and I even catch the chick lookin... teach tells us it's gonna be a early class cause she's got a migraine... so I see the chick gettin a call and packing her stuff up so I'm like I gotta make some kind of move, so the roll gets passed around and I'm lie I'm gonna jet after I sign, so boom I sign and I'm out...
So I kinda hang back, playing with my LX a lil bit waiting for her to catch up... so boom I see her with a sack of food that smelled real good when I came in, and I said "you're prepared today" she was like yeah I was just gonna eat in class... I said and you weren't even gonna offer me any huh? Daaaang... she was like idve given you some if you asked... so we start talking more and all of a sudden like a Dikembe Mutumbo / Ben Wallace / Patrick Ewing hand out of nowhere comes this goaltending, cockblocking ass navy nigga... siding up to us talkin bout some shit about the class and ruining my feng shui... I wanted to kill this motherfucka, and tomake it worse he was directing all his questions towards me like the chick wasn't even there... and then chick was like alright guys.. ALRIGHT GUYS!!!!! Like were all a group of friends! And even walking back to my car I couldn't even focus cause he started talking about some navy bullshit... so now because we don't have class on thursday , yeah I can go to entourage and continue "Fly with D" the FIRST reality show with no cameras, starring Fly Boy D trying to find love or just quenching his Lurst™ with a lucky girl in the club. But I would've rather spent that night with her, eating scrawberries or just running my hands through her hair....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats