20080429

Got It...



It's 11:57 and I just saw some shit that shows the dedication of a dudes girl and and the dedication of that dude to gaming... I'm here in line and lo and behold a cab pulls up, and I'm thinking to myself no.. Hell no. But yes a dude and his chick hop out of the cab and proceed to get in line.... that says a two things to me... that dude is all about some video games if he'd get in a cab and get out in front of a huge ass line and two, his chick is all about her man... that's love right I think it is....

12:00

The line is surging forward as people begin to get their games in their grubby hands and scurry to their cars... I wonder if anybodys gonna get in a accident rushing to play this shit... cause I know I still got like a 27 minute drive and the streets are slick cause it just just stopped raining...

I can see gamestop now and some ass hole just spun out tryna show out in a '94 Thunderbird.

12:10

Got it....Listening to modest mouse dramamine on the ride home..

12:48

Watching intro and can't wait to play.. And BTW this is the geekiest blog I've ever written...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats