20080429

Ants in my pants and I need to...

It's like 9:50 at night,I don't know what to do with myself and I just got in from the class I thought would be my last one, but we've got one more so yeah... anyway for the last class we were gonna be giving acceptance speeches, and I was going to be accepting best speaker, because I'm a beast! Anyways there was gonna be a celebration and everybody was supposed to bring in something. So yeah, I stroll in class with sodas and a empty stomach and there lookin' at me like I'm a damn fool... but fast forward to a real jazzy girl in my class,I found out her uncle is like the Bishop Eddie Long of Virginia and as we were leaving we had a little convo and I'm like damn... I've got a schoolgirl crush on this schoolgirl... and you know what I don't care! But anyways I'm gonna take a lil nap 'till I go pick up Grand Theft Auto, play it alllll night and go to work like a zombie and tell y'all about it...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats