20080409

hear my dear...


I want these.. I almost need these, I made a vow to myself to start buying sensible shoes, but I can't say no to the Ferris Bueler's can I?

Hear my dear...

Yikes, I need to let this one pass by! The thrill of seduction is like being in a dark club, you know in the club the lights are low you see the chicks got a body out of this world! but when them lights come on, she might have hella acne, her makeup is running, basically all her flaws are amplified because you built up an image in your head... That's the type of seduction that happened with crystal, now the lights are on in the club and my flaws are there for her to see... they might not be as bad (or are they)Anyways note to self let her walk on by....

and I still don't have a topic for a persuasive speech...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats