20080616

Weekend update






After a couple of hours of geeking out and not being able to get in touch with Ashley (I haven't talked to her in a hot minute, so my 4th might be kinda lonely and that's really gonna suck cause as much as I do me, I'm sure she's doing her to some extent, because even though in the little time we were together, I know it was more than a physical thing, I mean I didn't just like her I liked her liked her... but either way I'm still gonna take time off and enjoy myself cause I need a mini vacation before I donate bone marrow) and puerto rican chick her phone was off like a dog... So my boy Lloyd hit me up askin me to show him where Solebrother was; we go up there and I see the lobster SB's that got released and I wasn't feeling em at all, after that we went to Commonwealth and those Reeboks were still callin my name. After that we went to " Los' " house this dude who works with Lloyd to put some music on his Ipod. We kicked it over there for a sec before we went to a park like down the street cause a dude we knew was throwin a lil' get together there. So we go and I'm like "dwamn" cause I guess it was like a bike rider get together at the park too, and when I say it was thick with bikes, it was thick! Dudes on scretched bikes with chrome and girls with nothin but back on that motorbike everywhere! So at the dudes birthday picnic I knew a few people so I went to get my eat my eat on, so as me and lloyd are walkin, I step on a juice box and it squirts all over him right in front of these girls, and thinkin back now. The shit probably looked intentional as hell cause not a drop got on me and these girls were crackin up and I wanted to laugh to but I saw he was hot about that shit... so we just post up on a car and I see my dude from Texas and he came with his people and they were all mounted up, rims screens and everything. I mean I don't really consider myself a materialistic dude too much, but I mean I would love to have a car that was in the game, because not to many things feel as good as just ridin' around clean as hell. But with gas the way it is, spending about $8000 to get a car and put it in the game really isn't to high priority... So I kicked it with him and chilled. Oh yeah a girl from my boy Rych's get together came by and tried to stunt on me and Lloyd, but whatever.... afterwards even though I kinda promised myself I wasn't gonna go out "Sit back n relax. Watch the ceiling fan spin." is some advice I got, I was ready to go out for reals, but I didn't wanna go to the lil hood ass sweatbox they were planing on going too, and they were dead set against goin to a upscale spot 'cause they tax $20 for sneakers at the door. But I'm like what's $30 to have a good time? We already got liquor, so we get right before and don't worry about buyin' drinks.. But they weren't tryna hear that, and honestly I really wasn't feeling the idea of going out too much I just wanted to do something... So we just ended up chillin at Lloyds house watchin Iron Chef till we fell asleep....

5 comments:

Melody.Darlene said...

love tha pix!

where are u from by the way?? just curious!

Samson said...

Georgia! and that settles it, I'm gonna jack someone's idea and do a about me!

Unknown said...

iron chef.
i love how deliciously corny that dude is when he bikes into the "secret ingredient"
LOL.
thats funny about the juice box... but wait... a juice box? what was a juicebox... nvm. LOL

Asia

arychtexas said...

lol what the hell cowans have on lol....well man thats crazy how you just pop up somewhere and stuff is poppin...

Samson said...

Well there were lil' bad ass kids runnin around so yeah....

And yeah that boy cowans does dress his ass off, but his swag is what pulls it all together...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats