20080618

More fire!



Just some pick ups.. Sade is a beast, I mean I've been on lovers rock of course, but damn... and the Santana album I bought is off the yazabah for reals. I had no idea Usher was singing on that Poetic Justice soundtrack, I saw a album called "Call me a mack" with him lookin young as hell. But when I first moved to Georgia, my mom stayed in Sandy Springs which is kinda like where "new new" lived in ATL... I was going to Woodland elementary and I remember this kid that stayed in my complex giving us these tapes of his brother or cousin he stayed with "Usher". I can't think of the song name but it was before My way.... Who woulda thunk it?

5 comments:

Lina said...

I have that Sade album...its real good for when you want to relax. I just let it play through.

Melody.Darlene said...

ummm... will u marry me??!!!

hahahha

Unknown said...

my mom used to play Sade on our old record player. i think those Saturday and Sunday mornings really helped mold my love for real music.

paz.

K. Denise said...

Oh shit! I remember Call Me A Mack! Wit the yellow Versace lol.

Judy D. said...

u have great taste in music

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats