20080702

My Erotic fiction

One bad thing about the navy is standing watch.. It's four hours of trying to look alert while battling sleep with a gun strapped to you. It sucks... but it's during this time my mind wanders to many things, and an old standby is always sex or what went wrong in past relationships.. But mostly sex... so this is the culmination of four hours of boredom and lurst put into words... enjoy and tell me what y'all think. Keep in mind I'm no omar tyree!

"We can do whatever" is what you say to me when I call you during the day... immediately my mind races with possibility. We go to the club and you know exactly what you do to me, this is before "making love in the club" was cool, so we grind and I let my body convey my intentions. There's no falsehoods tonight, no I don't "flip it in my waistband" yes it is a rocket and yes I am happy to see you. I want my hands to roam where they please but they always find there way back to that heart shaped ass. Not a badonk by any means but it is a handful, and I've got my hands full of it. The music gets slower and as the mood winds down my nature continues to rise, and I smile for things to come... you've got the keys but our friends can wait, cause right now I'm with you and you're with me. I kiss you for the first time and you feel so right in my arms, your tiny body pressed against mine, and your eyes say to me "I don't do this very often" and they almost beg to convey that to me, my eyes and carefree smile say "relax, you're here with me." I smile for things to come. As we leave the night air chills my skin, and my warmth is yours as you cling to me. The ride to your apartment is a blur. We come together to the couch and gentle kisses become urgent, your once timid hands caress my chest, you run your nails over my lower back on your way down my pants. My dick fills your small hand and you gasp as your fingers find the metal ring of my reverse prince albert. I know you wanna ask, but you know now isn't the time for questions. I feel your fingers toying with it, seeing what it can do. You know exactly what you're doing. I put my hands between your thighs and even through your jeans I can feel your heat and lurst that need to be quenched.. And like a sheep sheperding a wolf, you lead me by the hand to your bedroom. I smile for things to come.
You turn to face me and back me down on your bed, I take my shirt off as you climb on top of me, yours comes off shortly after. you think you're in control. Skin to skin our bodies touch as we kiss, you were once a furnace now you're an inferno and i can't wait to feel your flames...you push me back while you take off your pants and take mine off also, you are so considerate. I stop to take you all in. My God. Your belly button is pierced, your nipples are sitting tall and proud your skin is so smooth, my hands glide over your body. The only thing seperating my sex from yours is less than a 1/4 inch piece of cotton. Your scent fills my nostrils, and it drives me mad. Your kisses make their way down my body, and you take the long way. You know exactly what you're doing. I smile for things to come. Before you take me in your mouth your eyes convey to me "I don't do this very often" and then I feel nothing but agonizingly slow licks before you swallow me. I watch every little detail, and I don't think you know because you're focused on me. You know exactly what you're doing.

I take the reigns from you and put you on your back. You wanna be in control and I applaud you, but you long for that release and it feels so good to just let go... there's a elephant in the room and I ignore it... from collarbone to inner arm, belly button to inner thigh, inner ankle to calf. Oh yeah, I know the long way too! You almost break my neck tryna put my lips were you want them. Two fingers is all I need more like all I can get in, I taste and I like it like it, I share your taste with you and you don't just like it you love it...I come face to face with what's been on my mind since I saw you... The pussy, and not just any pussy.. New pussy. I smile for things to come... I don't know what you like, but I know what you'll like.

8 comments:

Lina said...

wellgotdamn!!! New pussy, eh? That was nice...somehow I can visualize all of that...but Im a voyeur anyway.

Reverse Prince Albert, though?!!?!!!!? Wow...

Ain't nothing like the first time with that nu-nu...

Kandi Black said...

i'm all excited in the pants!

ur a pretty talented writer...

tell me another one...please, please? lol

Judy D. said...

that last line was COCKY! nuttin' wrong with that!

Samson said...

Thanks!

You know when people find out about my PA and why I got it.. My honest answer is "I did it just to do it." and I really don't regret it... I mean girls say it feels different so yeah...
And talented writer...me.. girl stop.

@kb
I'll see if I can cook up sumn..

@miss d
You think so?

arychtexas said...

hot! so sensual and cocky to say the least....

Taryn said...

congrats on the experience of new cooter! lmao

Adina Renée. said...

the kicks in your banner go hella hard.
especially the dr. feel goods & the donatellos.

Jaded said...

Fucking awesome Andre. I love this line:

"you think you're in control."

It tells me exactly what kind of person this character is...hard to explain. I like this. Keep going.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats