20081226

A right proper dinah





















It really felt good to be around family....and speaking in my LDN accent... I was shocked and hurt and appaled to find out that my 19 cousin is pregnant again, and that I have a cousin who is a gonna grow up to be a.....'light skinned boy'

ugh...


My grandmother is 80 years old and cooler than a box fan. Maybe it's cause shes a scorpio that's why we get along so well? I mean she still tells me to 'make sure I'm wearing my boots when I'm in the rain' and how ' LDN girls will tell you they like you and not tell you they have a boyfriend to set you up' and she swore up and down I was gonna get robbed for my Shmack snakeskin back pack

4 comments:

kmx. said...

Lol @ the "light skinned boy".
I'm w/ gpa bout the backpack...foreigners can spot an American a mile away. I remember being in London and watching this guy getting pickpocketed. And another guy comin close to it, but he realized it before the jacked him.

Looks like you had a good time! Tha bag is hotness!!

A.M. said...

owww...the food looks banging. Being around family is alwas great..Glad u had an awesome christmas
cool ass bagpack

justbrad said...

yo man, whats good in the blogsophere.. just caught up to ur blog again while at work, i didn't realize that you were in londontown.. i could of got you in touch with my cousins who would have shown you a "proper" time, instead of those rubbish clubs you explained.. ill be back over there in the summer. i know all too well what you mean about the funkyhouse music being tough to dance to haha.. i ran into that same problem when i was out.. but the real electronica i get down with :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats