20090407

As we go on we remember...

I feel like the people I wanted to say goodbye to (even though I'm not a goodbye person I've said my peace to for the most part... From the tripod of my bros (Smitty, Lloyd and E)
and my best bro Arych, his wife Katie and their daughters Akayla and that other one, whatshername... I left out the back door with a lot of the girls who feel some kind of way about me because I feel like if you like somebody it's better to just disappear and leave them wondering than to hurt thier feelings by moving on and giving them closure. Before I leave though I do want to see my bro and ex roomate Mike, even though we only see eye to eye on a few things and he's as stubborn as a komodo dragon he's still a damn good friend. I hope to never forget Jaguar Paw, who I wanted to...have so bad. She was like a 'sprewell' to me during our whole 'flirtationship'and of course a congrats to 'Mari' who's getting engaged soon...Best Wishes!


With my bro's who we just kick it on the weekend, I know they'll survive, but I wish-wish-wish I would've kicked it with Loso tougher before I left though I mean this dude is silky smooth dude with these ladies who's a slightly more attractive version of me. He was Lloyd's bro for the longest, but I never really kicked it with him because I'm not the type of person who's anxious to make new friends, and when Lloyd would be singing dudes praise, I was all like "whatever"

1 comment:

Jaded said...

WTF Andre?
because I feel like if you like somebody it's better to just disappear and leave them wondering than to hurt thier feelings by moving on and giving them closure.

You know you wrong for that!!! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats