20100219

That's pride fucking with you

I consider myself a pretty prideful person. So when I hear things about not 'starting office romances' I scoff and say...
"I'm different!"

Apparently I'm not. For some reason things really went to the left, and she told me
'we just don't work good together'

Which to me blows my mind after the awesome time we had on valentines day/mothers day for childless single women.
*edit*She has since txted me the reason, because I tried to get a rise out of her when she was already hot at me.

Now at work it's just like that show 'the office' except it's not funny at all just very tense and it's strange because even though I know deep down I kinda want the same things this girl wants, my pride keeps fucking with me because I hate vague responses like that. I mean this girl told me 'she was going to make me wait three months before the sexy time' and I was cool with that because sex isn't too hard to come by, but a girl worth waiting for is and part of me knows that she wasn't 'the be all...' it still sucks balls. So as much as it pains me to be in that environment I won't let it fuck my money up!

But light at the end of the tunnel, my bro Lloyd is back down in Georgia and we're supposed to be getting up tonight and going out somewhere. I don't know if things'll be like they were, cause not much is, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a damn good time.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats