20090718

Andre has a girl/guy crush


Since I couldn't take the Trini chick with me to Barbados, I took the next best thing... She has the whole block of 'The Wire' either as a gift she got or she hit somebody up for it, either way when I'm over there chilling with her it's on my must watch list. She let me get season 4 for the trip and I honestly spent like 8 hours in a hammock marathoning 'the wire' and the more and more I see this girl 'snoop' the more attracted I am to her. Not just because I'm dark skinned and she's bright, or the fact that she may or may not be a lesbian. She's hella cute to me and I think her baltimore accent is sexy as hell! It might even be up there with my love of a 'new york girls thick ass accent'

1 comment:

Bang Bang said...

LMAO All types of androgyny. Its cool though I like dudes like that too. They're sexy. Lovin' the Header. I'm mad you dont like my sneakers, LOL Ill get it rite for you next time

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats