20050620

What's up with the dudes in va? I've been in stone mountain, ga for my high school years and there really couldn't of been a better place for a decent looking young black man... I mean the south especially atl was blowing up at the time and I'm not even gonna make it seem like Stone Mountain is all jolly ranchers and starbursts cause there is nothing sweet about it at all... But I mean the lifestyle I lived therem, I enjoyed so much.. The clubs and house parties, even at lame ones it would be everybody with their click and that one girl will start popping to a dancing song and it will be on you feel me? But here that one girl would get danced with sure but no other girls wanna follow suit, and when you do find a girl that will move something she just wants to be seen... I used to do that "hey girl, You in the red pants" type shit but that shit is real played out, Now I'm not gonna sit here and give up my lady getting secrets but it's 40% how you look and 30% what you say and the rest is up to her....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats