20090819

So what's been up?




I saw the blog and ain't know what to write...
I'm a loner. I really don't need the company of others but at the same time I don't want to be out of touch/the loop. That same loner mentality gets carried over into relationships. I'll have a girl I'm talking to I can kind of see how far we can really go.

But what's been up?

The chick that worked under me I used to fool around with, tried to play me to left in front of a audience and fuck around with me in private... fuck outta here!
Speaking of work I transfered to a new YMCA in the white part of town, I've got less responsibility but I still get paid the same. So yeah...

Speaking of responsibility, classes start soon and it feels like the 'summer of lurst' is officially over. All summer I was like preprogrammed to say...
"I'm glad to be out of the military so I can go to school full time!"
Now that shit is starting I'm like fuck that shit... I wanna sleep in late and do more party and bullshit!

Speaking of party and bullshit, I did just that at Central Station a club/pool hall/bar that I'm boycotting , when I saw this chick with big ass feet like the statue of liberty.
Speaking of liberty, even though it took hella long to get proof of my military service and get my bene's (benefits) started, I was able to get medical help and after taking a HIV/AIDS test, I have the liberty of knowing I am HIV/STD Negative! When I decided to go, I really wished I had a friend go with me but I remembered how well that worked for her...
then I thought hell naw. The waiting was the worst, I had that feeling like I was in trouble you know? But when I got the news I felt like :)

Speaking of beautiful women, a beautiful lady and her friend are coming down here from Kalamazoo this weekend. Now I can woo her on my home turf. The last time I saw them I almost got date raped and I puked all over the side of the expedition on the way home and told them I was 'calibrating my GPS'...
Not a good look at all...


and speaking of a good look, I had a 2g Iphone that had a screen that was cracked as shit and then I got a 3g and it is cooler...

4 comments:

Jaded said...

I was wondering where you were at. Seriously. I was.

Unknown said...

Yo, I have been M.I.A TOO! I was prepare to read tons of blogs and notuiced you & tons of ppl i know aint write shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! From 2g to 3g.... i see someone is moving up in the world! j/k ... Pray for obama to get the universal healthcare poppin!

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

Your back!! :) my boredom days are over.

Video Vix[o]n said...

damn man, welcome back to the matrix...

you ain't miss too much in blog world i guess, 3g? oh baby, moving on up...

the summer of lurst is drawing to a close, don't we all wish we can get a few extra weeks?

lookin' fresh man... keep it coming... good luck with those classes coming up. i'm done with school and i'm mildly freaking out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
visitor web stats